Are you a teacher looking to stay in the know? Do you want to learn about new Apps or Ideas around using Technology in your classroom? Check out the Teacher Must Use Tech Tools Page!
Contribute ideas on Instagram (@learninglauren)or via email to email@example.com
As a former English teacher, I have a huge passion for getting people reading. This is mostly because I left some of my favorite humans back at my old workplace. That’s where I used to stand in a classroom and beg, plead, and persuade students to read. I feel like I owe it to them and you to post what I’m reading in case you want to read it too! Check out what I’m reading!
Lauren is a former English Teacher and current Technology Integrator in Saco Maine. After pursuing a degree in English and Education she is currently earning a Master’s Degree in Curriculum Writing and Development through the University of New England.
Along with writing about Life, Faith, and Education she enjoys spending time with her family, her dog Willow, and her friends.
Here you can get Free Teacher Resources. These include: First Day of School Tech-Based Lessons and Editable Lesson Planning PDF’S!
- Censorship of Books in Maine Schools: An opinion from behind the podium.
- Teacher Feature: How to Use Google Forms in the Classroom for Higher Ordered Learning and Assessment
- What’s your Why: But really, what is it?
- Learning to Stop Rushing: With four Apps to improve our quality of Time.
- Learning to be a Humble Hustler