Go to the above link & edit 🙂
Are you a Thornton Academy Teacher and Need to Book an Appointment for Help or to Discuss your Tech Goals? Click Here
Easy Navigation to Top Free Resources:
Get to know your students in an approachable way that appeals to them and has them think about Design, Appeal, and More!
Track IEPs, Interests, Parent Contact & More – Includes Google Forms & Sheets for Customizing.
- “Murder at the Prom” Branched Google Form Story Writing & Template
- Using Google Forms for Higher Ordered Thinking
- Need Class Discussion Materials? Check out here!
- Or try out Equity Map, the best discussion mapping App!
Interested in some of my other Resources on Teachers Pay Teachers? Check out my store here.
Lauren is a former English Teacher and current Technology Integrator in Saco Maine. After pursuing a degree in English and Education she is currently earning a Master’s Degree in Curriculum Writing and Development through the University of New England.
Popular Blog Posts:
- Is Your Digital Assignment Accessible to All Learners?
- Teachers: The 3 Questions to Guide Your Planning for Next School Year.
- Five Classroom Activities to Finish the Year: reflections for students that are fun + engaging.
- Advice to Student Teachers: Find some #TeacherFriends.
- Talking to Teens about Social Media: advice from the classroom.